01.10.2008

DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince

1988 - He's the DJ, I'm the Rapper



Track List:

01. A Nightmare On My Street
02. Here We Go Again
03. Brand New Funk
04. Time to Chill
05. Charlie Mack (1st out of the Limo)
06. As We Go
07. Parents Just Don't Understand
08. Pump Up the Bass
09. Let's Get Busy Baby
10. Another Special Announcement
11. Live at Union Square (November 1986)
12. D.J. on the Wheels
13. My Buddy
14. Rhythm Trax - House Party Style
15. He's the D.J., I'm the Rapper
16. Hip Hop Dancer's Theme
17. Jazzy's in the House
18. Human Video Game

FileBox - Файлообменник и хостинг файлов


1991 - Homebase



Track List:

"I'm All That"
"Summertime"
"Things That U Do"
"This Boy Is Smooth"
"Ring My Bell"
"Dog Is a Dog"
"Caught in the Middle (Love & Life)"
"Trapped on the Dance Floor"
"Who Stole the D.J."
"You Saw My Blinker"
"Dumb Dancin'"
"Summertime (Reprise)"

FileBox - Файлообменник и хостинг файлов


1993 - Code Red



Track List:

"Somethin' Like Dis"
"I'm Looking for the One (To Be With Me)"
"Boom! Shake the Room"
"Can't Wait to Be With You"
"Twinkle Twinkle (I'm Not a Star)"
"Code Red"
"Shadow Dreams"
"Just Kickin' It"
"Ain't No Place Like Home"
"I Wanna Rock"
"Scream"
"Boom! Shake the Room (Street Remix)"

FileBox - Файлообменник и хостинг файлов


1987 - Rock The House



Track List:

Girls Ain't Nothing But Trouble
Just One Of Those Days
Rock The House
Taking It To The Top
Magnificent Jazzy Jeff
Just Rockin'
Girls Ain't Nothing But Trouble
Touch Of Jazz
Don't Even Try It
Special Announcement

FileBox - Файлообменник и хостинг файлов


1989 - And in this corner



Track List:

Then She Bit Me
I Think I Can Beat Mike Tyson
Jazzy's Groove
Everything That Glitters (Ain't Always Gold)
You Got It (Donut)
Girlie Had a Mustache
Reverend
Who Stole My Car?
Men of You Dreams
Numero Uno
Too Damn Hype
Jeff Waz on the Beat Box

FileBox - Файлообменник и хостинг файлов

Комментариев нет: